Gambuzza’s Barbershop Clean Certification Program
Gambuzza’s Barbershop in Cedar Park & Round Rock, Texas are open for business! Gambuzza’s is committed to the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, and we have enhanced those efforts to ensure our processes are better, safer and cleaner than ever. When you visit us, you'll notice some changes to our processes and to the physical set-up of the store.
Before we get to that, we strongly recommend Guests schedule their appointment through either our Cedar Park Online Check In or Round Rock Online Check In before heading to any Gambuzza’s location. Both of our Cedar Park & Round Rock locations are following state and local guidelines.
Once you get to the store for your haircare service, here's what we're doing to keep Guests and Team Members safe:
“Gambuzza’s Clean Certified”
- Stylists are now required to be "Gambuzza’s Clean Certified," which means they have completed training courses on cleaning, disinfection and sanitation specific to COVID-19. You'll also notice the addition of disinfectant at each barber station, hand sanitizer throughout the store for Stylist and Guest use, and cleaning and wiping down surfaces between each Guest.
- Barbers and Stylists are required to complete Wellness Checks and must be cleared before they can begin their shift. Guests will be asked questions about their general health and if they aren't feeling well, are running fever or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, will be asked to come back later for their haircut.
- Any Guest who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 or has recently been exposed to someone with symptoms must reschedule their appointment.
- Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees F, or know close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Barbers and Stylists are required to wear masks while they are working. Guests are required to do the same. Don't worry - if you don't have a mask, we have disposable masks available for you.
Barber and Haircut Services
- To limit contact between Stylists and Guests, you'll notice some changes in our services.
- We'd love to greet you with a handshake, but we'll be giving you a wave, a nod, an "air-five" or some other non-contact welcome when you arrive.
- Each Guest receives a clean cape and will be asked to remove their own capes after receiving their service.
- Guests who receive services that include the hot towel treatment will be asked to remove the towel from their face.
- Beard detail and trims will not be offered at this time.
- Depending on state and local regulations, some stores may be limited in the haircut services they can offer.
- To maintain social distancing requirements, some changes have been made to the layout of the store.
- Removal of chairs (or non-use of those chairs) from the cutting floor to allow for enough space to put six feet minimum distance between each station.
- Removal of chairs in the waiting area to minimize the number of Guests in the store at one time. At some locations, there will be chairs placed outdoors where Guests can wait. Guests can also wait in their vehicles in the parking lot.
Check In/Check Out
- We'll say it again – Online Appointment Booking is way to go to limit your wait time and your time spent in the store.
- Whether you use Online Appointment Booking or not, when you arrive at the store, please let a Gambuzza’s Team Member know you’ve arrived - especially if you are waiting outside the store.
- When you check out, you'll still need to use the kiosk, but we now have protective covers over the keyboard and encourage you to use a rubber tipped stylus pen. We clean these after every Guest, so they are clean when you use them.
- Gambuzza’s is a cash free zone. We accept Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, as well as debit and credit cards with the contactless symbol.
We know things are going to be different as we reopen our stores, but what hasn't changed is the superior service and great hair care service you receive at Gambuzza’s Barbershop. Whether you waited for us and can't wait to get that first haircut in weeks, or you attempted an at-home cut that needs to be fixed, Gambuzza’s Barbers and Stylists are here to get you cleaned up, trimmed up, and fixed up so you can look and feel your best!